Regionalni volonterski centar iz grada Kielce (Poljska) poziva volontere/ke koji žele raditi s djecom u osnovnoj školi (i s djecom s invaliditetom ili poteškoćama u razvoju) da se uključe u EVS projekt School of change. Pomagat će u organizaciji svakodnevnih aktivnosti i igara, radionica na engleskom jeziku te izvanškolskih aktivnosti. Ovim projektom želi se omogućiti mladim volonterima/kama da svojim radom i idejama doprinesu stvaranju okoline otvorene za različitosti i kreativan razvoj djece te im pružiti priliku da steknu nove vještine, iskustvo i da borave u internacionalnom okruženju.
Projekt traje 10 mjeseci.
Požuri s prijavom! 😉
Više o projektu na engleskom jeziku:
The project is open for volunteers motivated to work with children in primary schools. It consists of 2 activities coordinated by Volunteer Center and conducted in two schools (primary schools and junior hight school).
Volunteers will help with organizing everyday activities and running games and workshops in English (in Primary School also during English lessons) and develop after school activities (by running their own workshops, sharing their passions, leading European Club) Project is dedicated to young people motivated to work with children (also with special needs and disabilities), open and creative.
Objectives of the project:
– raising awareness among children in cultural diversity and respect towards “the other”; introduction to subjects such as migrations, human rights
– strengthening intercultural competences among school/pre-school workers and raising their awareness of European programs in order to raise their capacities to work on an international level
– development of variety of competences in volunteers (including intercultural competence. language skills and leadership skills)
– promoting volunteering among children, teachers and parents volunteer attitude and social participation
– supporting children (also with disabilities) in their development and different kinds of activities and creativity
– enriching activities in and primary school by implementing ideas of volunteers
Inviting foreign volunteers aims at opening school environment for cultural diversity and innovative educational methods. Schools are able to propose a bigger variety of after school activities and a broader spectrum of development of children and also contact with foreign language and cultural diversity to build their tolerant attitude. It can make a similar impact on schoolsemployees and parents, which makes the whole environment of child development more opened for cultural diversity and more aware of European identity.
EVS – Europska Volonterska Služba (European Voluntary Service) dio je programa Erasmus+ koji omogućuje mladima u dobi od 18 do 30 godina da volontiraju u stranoj državi na kratkoročnom (do 2 mjeseca) ili dugoročnom projektu (do najviše 12 mjeseci).
Sudjelovanje u EVS-u je besplatno, a volonterima/kama su pokriveni troškovi puta, smještaja, hrane, zdravstvenog osiguranja, izdavanja vize itd. Osim toga, volonter/ka dobiva i mjesečni džeparac te besplatni tečaj jezika.